> ( cd .. && ls -l 2001 ) | sort -nr
- 2001/1228.html Everything is Okay
- NOT INSANE, just a little schizotypal.
- 2001/1215.html One Sweet Dream
- Dec 15 Sitting Bull shot in head while submitting to arrest, 1890
- 2001/1211.html Just Say No
- I'm sorry, but I can not consent.
- 2001/1202.html If they're gay, you make their day!
- So, hefty credit card payments please me.
- 2001/1129.html Tipping ...
- Things are tight, but I have cash
money on me these days. It feels good.
- 2001/1127.html "Thanks, you are awesome."
- ... and you know, the world just
seems a better place when cute chicks leave you notes like that.
- 2001/1114.html Frigging Taliban!
- Today I became a real waiter.
- 2001/1113.html Veteran's Day
- A plane had just sort of randomly crashed in
Queens. That's just what New York City needs. I feel terrible.
- 2001/1111.html The Pizza Place
- Hrmmm, it seems a little dubious that they have so many positions open ...
- 2001/1101.html You Can Never Go Back
- The culture of change leaves its own immobile traditions.
- 2001/1026.html Too bad ...
- Danny doesn't suffer the Illinois weather, as Jon does.
- 2001/1018.html VBG?
- you geeks and your internet lingo.
- 2001/1007.html Enduring Freedom
- "Enduring Freedom" not only
means that freedom will endure, but that the free world will endure the
cost of freedom.
- 2001/1006.html Depravity
- But ripping off the library?! When
you could just borrow the game for free!? That is the depths of
- 2001/1005.html Efficacy
- I can always use a good laugh!
- 2001/1002.html ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!
- This system will go off-line
indefinately on or before 29, October, 2001.
- 2001/0928.html Popcorn
- But, you know, I'd rather just have a
- 2001/0927.html No complaints
- You know, I've had a rough couple of
months, and things are not yet looking up, but I don't feel much like
- 2001/0918.html Oatmeal, or Eggs on Toast?
- Life is full of vexing puzzles.
- 2001/0912.html Boom, Crunch
- Buildings collapse, and a car crashes.
- 2001/0820.html Proud Mary
- Come September, I'll be broke as a
dog, or something like that.
- 2001/0812.html Re: Your Mascot
- There are no daemons, that I know of,
to take offense at an Operating System appropriating a stereo-typed
image of their cultural identity.
- 2001/0808.html Linty Lizard
- A linty little salamander was
chilling in my living room.
- 2001/0714.html Laid Off
- Fortunately my vagabond shoes had been
longing to stray. Getting laid off stepped right to the heart of it.
- 2001/0713.html Ontario, Niagra, New York ...
- The metric system is really easy to
enjoy driving to.
- 2001/0711.html Rapid River, MI
- Uncle Bill is a big exotic bird
in a modest cage, and he tends to sing a lot.
- 2001/0710.html On to Canada!
- As I drive along I think how I'd like
to find the right woman and settle down in a cozy house up here and
leave the world be for a few years.
- 2001/0708.html Saturday, Monday
- Saturday I explained to Mom how it
came to pass that I'd left for lunch and returned at 4AM.
- 2001/0706.html My Jeong James Vern
- My knows Jeong through me, and now
they are good friends. Vern and James, who had not previously known
each other, drank and chatted and watched the tube together.
- 2001/0705.html Meig's Field
- There are supposed to be several
planes at the bottom of the lake, well-preserved in frigid fresh water,
who didn't quite make their landing.
- 2001/0704.html "Check Engine"
- The Check Engine light is not serious.
Not like overheating and having steam or smoke pouring from your engine
- 2001/0703.html Newton, IA
- After some cranky lady chased me away
from the only tree I could find in her stretch of Wyoming, I found a
quiet underpass where I could power-nap at the wheel, shaded from the
- 2001/0702.html Truckin'
- Climbing the summit of a Mountain in
East Utah in third gear because I'd exhausted the battery way early on
down the grade, windows all the way down, the whistling wind
accompanying the Grateful Dead ...
- 2001/0701.html Mothball Fleet
- He explained that the ships were
mostly WWII-era and many of them were coal-powered, and that they
constituted one of the Navy's mothball fleets.
- 2001/0630.html Saturday
- At some point on Saturday or something
I finally decided that you know what? I'm starting vacation THIS week
as I had always intended.
- 2001/0620.html Be productive, but also have some fun!
- How's that for a mantra?
- 2001/0530.html h2o in 1310
- Didn't you see that report recently?
Tap water is just as healthy as bottled water and cheaper.
- 2001/0524.html Airplane Dream
- The plane spun downward. It was really
disconcerting. It's not supposed to do that, eh?
- 2001/0518.html Merci a loire les mots dannyman!
- Dannyman encounters trouble whilst
bootstrapping his brain after the previous night's alcohol.
- 2001/0512.html Raging Bull, Driving Meat, Little Pink Houses
- Dannyman steals a milk crate, samples the
tofu, and has a movie reccomendation for you.
- 2001/0426.html NAFTA
- Seven sandwiches under seven calories, or
something like that ...
- 2001/0331.html Jessica Goes Bye-Bye!
- dannyman is invited to Taiwan.
- 2001/0321.html Tired but Good.
- dannyman gets up early.
- 2001/0320.html Kittys Get Out!
- The cats romp outside, while dannyman writes
his own FreeBSD install script.
- 2001/0313.html Fear and Loathing in Mountain View
- Would he dare to suck a sleeve? Probably
not. Play it safe. Pretend you never saw it . . .
- 2001/0308.html Watch Where You Point That Thing!
- Babies are poppin' out all over. Dannyman
visits San Diego.
- 2001/0205.html dannyman dot toldme dot com!
- I mean, what can you say to that?
- 2001/0116.html Wading Upstream
- The imperceptible mid-life crisis, goodbye
to the Volvo.
- 2001/0111.html Joe Doyle's Hero
- Dannyman strikes a blow for justice, owes money.
- 2001/0104.html Holiday Wrap-Up
- A trip to the library, home for the holidays,
and a new camera.
This document last modified Wednesday, 19-Nov-2003 23:24:54 UTC