Moving Along . . .
So, let us see. In the past few days:
- Met up with Yayoi for the first time in months. Gave her my last present and a cooler full of months-old frozen foods.
- Took a day off work, because I needed a “me day” . . .
- . . . bought shoes . . .
- . . . and mailed some last stuff to the Mother-in-Law in Japan.
- Had a job interview in San Francisco, for a company that caught my fancy . . .
- . . . which culminated in a job offer.
- Yayoi came by and we signed the divorce papers.
- Gave notice at work.
- Went drinking with DESL and friends to celebrate his birthday . . .
- . . . informed that I will be attending Burning Man . . .
- . . . we will drive there in my station wagon!
- Goodbye lunch at work.
- Give Firefox 2.0 Beta 1 a whirl.
- Major software release at work. (As I write this!)
- Next week, working in Washington, DC. Setting up the network that has been my professional objective these past few months.
- Find a place to live, probably in San Francisco, near BART/Muni metro. Looking for cat-friendly one-bedroom in greater Mission or Inner Sunset, maybe under $1,500?
- Possibly some storage / staying with a friend between places.
- Get caught up on new job, then finally take a little vacation: Mom in Chicago, Dad in Pueblo, and Burning Man.
So, life is moving along nicely, yes! No rest for the weary, though. Not just yet!